Is an ornery leprechaun in Austin Texas is on the loose swindling people out of gold buried in their backyards? Or, did this old trickster plant it in the hopes of luring an ancient beast into a trap? How does the Alicanto play into this? Declan Finn joins us today in the first episode of an author trilogy where we discuss possible plot lines involving ancient legends climaxing in a legendary fight scene surrounded by Pink Granite!
- White Ops: Book One
- St. Tommy N.Y.P.D. - A Catholic Action Horror
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These are affiliate links to support our mission of uplifting all those who love story.
Check out some of John LeMay's Books & our gear:
- Plot Pit Gear:
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All the above links are affiliate links to help support the channel with no additional cost to you.
- We merely earn a small commission if you choose to purchase the book via this link.
- Thank you for listening & supporting Plot Pit.
If you have show ideas or simply want your work - or yourself - on the show send an email to [email protected]. We also have a Discord server if you want to engage with us in a safe environment & share your stories!
Check us out on YouTube: @PlotPit.
Begin the Descent and join our Discord Server.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by guests on this podcast are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the podcast, its hosts, producers, or owners. Any content provided by guests is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only, and the podcast does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content. The podcast also does not intend to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.